Česká Televize has shortlisted eight songs to represent The Czech Republic at the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest. It's now down to online fans to decide which gets to represent the broadcaster in Tel Aviv.
The official Eurovision app allows voting by both Czech and international fans, with overseas votes combined into one 'jury' for the purpose of allocating points. You've got until 21 January to make your feelings known.
The eight songs taking part:
- Lake Malawi – Friend of a friend
- Jakub Ondra – Space sushi
- Tomáš Boček – Don’t know why
- Pam Rabbit – Easy to believe
- Jara Vymer – On my knees
- Barbora Mochowa – True colors
- Hana Barbara – Poslední slova tobě
- Andrea Holá – Give me a hint
Image Credits: CT.