Serbian TV is treating us to Beovizija once more after a run of internal selections.
Broadcaster RTS has announced the seventeen songs (picked from a starting field of 75) who will compete for a place in Lisbon.
The one we're dying to hear based on its title alone, is 'Under the locust tree', from Beosong 2013 runner-up Dušan Svilar.
There's still no date for the final - though the second half of February is tipped.
- Neither sun, not moon (Ni sunca, ni meseca) – Ivan Kurtic
- You’re gone – Rambo Amadeus and Beti Dordevic
- Fairy (Vila) – Boris Režak
- The rose of destiny (Ruža sudbine) – Danijel Pavlovic
- Our children (Naša deca) – Sanja Ilic and Balkanika
- If only I knew (Bar da znam) – Srdan Marijanovic
- Wake up”(Probudi se) – Osmi Vazduh and Friends
- Under the locust tree (Pod krošnjom bagrema) – Dušan Svilar
- Song for you (Pesma za tebe) – Saška Jankovic
- This morning (Wedding guests) – Biber & DJ Niko Bravo
- Because (Zato) – Koktel Balkan
- Tired (Umoran) – Bass
- The strongest of all (Jaca sam od svih) – Lana and Aldo
- Let’s dance now (Hajde da igramo sada) – SevdahBABY
- Wonderland (Zemlja cuda) – Maja Nikolic
- Just let it turn (Samo nek se okrece) – Lord
- Get away from me (Beži od mene) – Igor Lazarevic