After rehearsing today, each of the Big Five (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK) acts got to stick their hand in a bowl and pick a scroll showing when they’ll get to sing in the Grand Final running order next Saturday.
Here’s how it all went …
- France: First half of the show
- Italy: Already confirmed will sing in ninth position
- UK: Second half of the show
- Spain: First half of the show
- Germany: First half of the show
The producers will decide the final running order after the second semifinal next week, with an announcement expected around midnight on Thursday evening.