Add to Calendar
October 20, 2021 all-day Europe/London Timezone
- Songs can be submitted from 2 September. The submission window will close on 20 October at 12:00 local time.
- 20 songs that will pass to quarter-finals will be in other languages and 20 songs will be in Estonian
- The competition is open to authors and groups of authors who are citizens of Estonia, foreigners resident in Estonia or non-residents. However, the amount of non-resident writers on a song cannot outnumber Estonian citizens or residents.
- Performers may also be citizens, residents or non-residents of Estonia.
- Performers and authors can submit up to five songs.
- Until October 17, the fee for participating €50 for a song in Estonian and €100 for a song in a foreign language or multilingual.
- In the final phase of the competition, the participation fees will double to €100 and €200, respectively.
- The competition song submitted to the competition must be the final version of the song.
- 10 songs will compete in each quarter-final.
- 20 of the initial 40 songs will qualify for the semi-finals.
- 10 will progress to the final.
- Organisers hope to have a live audience for the semi-finals and final.