The Eurovision calendar is our version of the telly guide that comes in the weekend papers. Except it’s here all the time. 24/7, just like we are.
Times shown are UK (GMT for now)
AVROTROS is looking for the next Dutch Eurovision singer and song.
An entry with preferably a contemporary, but in any case authentic sound. A song that is able to survive in a competition. By a Dutch artist who can and wants to present a personal song in a distinctive way, in any genre, and if possible a personal story.
Songs can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Song must be ‘ convincingly distinctive’
- You may submit up to three songs, considered fitting for the Eurovision Song Contest
- Song must not have been (commercially) released before 1 September 2021
- Song must be unpublished
- Submission between the 1st and 6th of September 2021
- Up to three entries per lead singer/group, however only one may feature in the show
- Songwriters may participate across multiple entries
- The singer on the demo track must also perform in UMK
- Songs cannot enter other preselections
- At least one singer or songwriter must have Finnish citizenship or be a permanent resident of Finland